Tuesday 30 October 2012

life takes bravery

The last couple days has had me thinking a lot about STRONG women.
I have been blessed in my life to have some amazing people around me..
Here are a couple I've been thinking about lately :)


My sister-in-law Lyndsay is AMAZING! To read about her story visit her blog... 
you won't regret it!
In short I am soooo impressed with how she has handled everything that has been put in her life this year and I continue to be impressed with her. Love ya Lynz!


My cousin Brynn is a little power house! She has recently been re-diagnosed with cancer. Brynn is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful 13-year-old you would ever meet. She has the biggest heart and the biggest smile to go with it. I'm so grateful for her example of strength and determination! 
Go Team Brynn! 

{My sister Amy is running in the Santa Shuffle December 1, 2012 for a Childhood Cancer Canada Charity event, if you would like to support Brynn and all other Kids faced with Cancer you can make a Donation to Childhood Cancer Canada here}


And here's a happy thought..
"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." - Gordon B. Hinckley




No comments:

Post a Comment