Tuesday 25 September 2012

regina

Last Friday after work/school rope and I headed to REGINA
It was my first time there so I was excited for our little road trip! Since we don't get to go anywhere exciting too often I like to get excited about every little trip we get to go on :)
However after about 30 minutes in the car I was sooo bored and fell asleep for the rest of the drive!
{How will I ever make the trip back to Alberta!}

I was most excited for the chance it gave us to go to the Regina temple! It was exciting to see a new temple we hadn't been to before... so of course we had to take a picture in front of it.

I really do "love to see the temple" but even better then seeing it is being able to go inside! I love the peaceful feeling you get there and how it is an escape from everything. It really helps me to put things in perspective and not get overwhelmed with life and all the LITTLE things i worry about so much.
I can't wait to make another trip!
If you want to learn more about temples and why i LOVE them.. click here :)


Saturday Rope kept himself busy at the mall.. buying a movie, a new wallet, shoes, a shirt and a hoodie {and he thought i was bad} I got to spend the whole day at an orthodontic course becoming officially official in Saskatchewan... Yay!

Here are some pictures of the highlights of the trip :)

He thinks I'm funny..

We Love To Drive
Our Hotel room which was about the size of our house... :P





No comments:

Post a Comment