Friday 30 January 2015

2015

New year new plans! In the past I haven't been a huge resolution setter {or keeper} so I'm trying something new this year!
Instead of making a list of things I'm going to do Rope and I decided to pick a theme for our year. Our theme is more of a general goal for how we want our year to go and how we are going to become better in the meantime.
The theme for 2015 comes from one of my favorite hymns, "More Holiness Give Me", it's the last two lines of the first verse.
More faith in my Saviour, more sense of His care, more joy in His service, more purpose in prayer.

This year we are going to focus on the important stuff- becoming more kind and thoughtful, more prayerful, more aware of our blessings and most importantly more Christ-like.

Happy 2015!!



1 comment:

  1. Amen sista! We picked a theme this year too - those dang goals are so unrealistic to keep 100% hahaha. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete