Sunday 29 September 2013

Comfort

Last night I Had the opportunity of attending the General Relief Society Broadcast. It was amazing and I would recommend to anyone who has not watched it yet.. Watch it! You will not regret it.
If you would like to watch it or rewatch it here is a link
I love coming together as women and the strength that a feel and the sisterhood. I really enjoyed the medley song that the sister missionary choir sang it was beautiful!

One of my favorite quotes of the night came from President Monson. This quote brought me a lot of comfort which I have been in need of lately. I know that if I do my best to do my part and draw near to my Heavenly Father he will be there for me and never leave me alone, and I am so thankful for that.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the broadcast too! I'm so glad I went to watch it with our stake so that I got the opportunity to sing the songs. Especially "I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go". So powerful. Thank for sharing Brooke! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete