Friday 5 April 2013

Abril

April is my favorite month.
And not just because of my birthday (although I do LOVE celebrating my birthday, I don't think I'll ever be one of those people that gets too old for a birthday)
To me April means spring is here! Unless you live in Saskatoon.. In that case it means winter is still here but you can pretend its spring.
I am a big fan of celebrating anniversaries of all the firsts in our life together so far and April happens to have a lot of things to celebrate..
First time he texted me
First date
First kiss
(Things progressed quickly, don't judge ;) )

Conference also takes place in April. I'm excited to watch it this weekend. I love to hear from the prophet :)

(by the way Abril is April in Spanish.. In case you didn't catch on)

No comments:

Post a Comment