Friday 7 December 2012

a little something

I've been feeling guilty for the last couple days that I haven't posted anything in 2 1/2 weeks. {even though i'm pretty sure I have about 3 people that read this- but thats ok because I like to do it! And I don't want to get out of the habit}

Today while I was at the dollar store with Amy we were in the check out and we looked down at Trey and he was praying.. It was adorable. I don't know what triggered in his little head to say a prayer at that time but i thought it was so sweet to hear him going through his little prayer... after he noticed we were looking at him he did it a couple more times, because he could tell we thought it was cute, but even then it was even more precious.
I'm so happy that Rope and I get to be close to Trey and Claire and be apart of their little lives.. there's nothing sweeter then seeing Trey get excited to see Rote or calling out for Brookie when its time to leave.
One of the major things Rope and I have in common is the love we have for our families and that we LOVE to be around them doing whatever :)
We miss our other little nieces and nephews and can't wait to see them in a few weeks along with the rest of our family!

Well now its time to be with my little family and watch a Christmas movie while sleeping under the Christmas tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment