Thursday 18 July 2013

rope-isms

Sometimes I feel bad for everyone who doesn't know Rope as well as I do...
He has made me a better person in so many ways, and really just made my whole life better
Rope is the best guy I know and also happens to be the funniest.
Sometimes I can't even believe the things that come out of his mouth or even begin to understand his train of thought... It's pretty amusing
So I'd like to let you in on a few of my favorite rope-isms

  • he uses descriptions such as: "i'm as tired as a wolf", "that's as red as a chimney", "i'm as hungry as an ox"
  • when he tries to use commonly used phrases he usually gets them just a little off... "you're just not cracking{cutting} it" or "this is a class end restaurant" or "I'm going with{out on} a limb here"
  • he likes to use the little dessert forks because he "feels bad for them because they don't get used as much"
  • He makes up songs to sing about EVERYTHING {i will keep those to myself though}

He might kill me for this picture.. but i
couldn't resist...
he sure loves his Iron Man cup!


I LOVE YA ROPEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment